JA Flight Training- 3 Weeks Accelerated CFIA/CFII Academy
CFIA/CFII 3 Week Academy: $7905.00 (*plus mandatory purchase of CFI-A and CFI-I CTA)
CFI-A Academy: $5075.00 …….. (*Plus CFI-A CTA purchase $364)
CFI-I Academy: $2830.00 ………(*Plus CFI-I CTA purchase $279)
4% processing fee for using credit cards.
$1000 non-refundable deposit due at registration plus CTA material purchase. Remaining balance due on start date of Academy.
Financing through Meritize available (call to inquire 630-549-2152)
- Current FAA Commercial Pilot with Instrument Rating
- Valid FAA 3rd Class Medical
- CFI-A, CFI-I, FOI Written Exam Completed
- CFI-A and CFI-I Online Training Course Completed (access give upon registration)
Basic Course Outline:
CFI-A: First 2 weeks (Monday-Saturday: 10 Days of Classroom. Saturdays & Sundays reserved for make-up flights, self-study and lesson prep) Students have access to classroom/conference room for studying and prep all 14 days.
- 40 Hours of Ground Instruction (4 hours of classroom instruction daily)
- 10 Hours Dual Flight Instruction in Cessna 172 S, N or M model. (Aircraft model will be chosen at JA’s discretion).
- Spin Endorsement Included if Needed.
- 5 Hours Pre & Post Flight Instruction Briefings
CFI-I: Week 3 (Monday–Saturday: 5 days of Classroom. Saturday reserved for make-up flights)
- 20 Hours of Ground Instruction (4 hours of classroom instruction daily)
- 5 Hours Dual Flight Instruction in Cessna 172 S, N or M model. (Aircraft model will be chosen at JA’s discretion).
- 3.5 Hours Pre & Post Flight Instruction Briefings
- 2 Hours Dual Instruction in the RedBird Simulator
|2022 Academy||CFIA Dates||CFII Dates|
|January||Jan 3rd – 15th||Jan 17th – 22nd|
|February||Feb 7th – 19th||Feb 21st– 26th|
|March||Mar 7th– 19th||Mar 21st– 26th|
|April||Apr 4th – 16th||Apr 18th– 23rd|
|May||May 2nd– 14th||May 16th – 21st|
|June||June 6th– 18th||June 20th – 25th|
|July||July 11th – 23rd||July 25th – 30th|
|August||Aug 1st– 13th||Aug 15th– 20th|
|September||Sept 12th – 24th||Sept 26th– Oct 1st|
|October||Oct 3rd – 15th||Oct 17th– 22nd|
|November||Oct 31st– Nov 12th||Nov 14th– 19th|
|December||Dec 5th– 17th||Dec 19th – 24th|
|2023 Academy||CFIA Dates||CFII Dates|
|January||Jan 9 – 20||Jan 23 – 27|
|February||Feb 6 -17||Feb 20-24|
|March||Mar 6- 17||Mar 20-24|
|April||Apr 3-14||Apr 17-21|
|May||May 8-19||May 22-26|
|June||June 5- 16||June 19-23|
|July||July 10-21||July 24-28|
|August||Aug 7-18||Aug 21-25|
|September||Sept 11- 22||Sept 25-29|
|October||Oct 2-13||Oct 16-20|
|November||Nov 6-17||Nov 27- Dec 1|
|December||Dec 4- 15||Dec 18-22|
Most students completing the Academy that meet all prerequisites will receive their checkride endorsements the last day of the Academy. Should additional flights or ground training be needed, this will be communicated to the student and billed at JA’s current rates.
Please call us with any questions: 630-549-2152