Liberty Flight Training Affiliate Program
This program runs year round and can be completed in as little as 30 months. Perfect for high school graduates looking for all of the financial benefits college programs have to offer, such as: scholarships, grants, financial aid, low-interest student loans and parent plus loans.
B.S. Aviation degree
with Liberty University & J.A. Flight Services
The following courses are offered within the Bachelor of Science in Aviation program;
- Private Pilot Certificate – AVIA220 & 225 – Can be completed as a Free Elective or prior to enrollment
- Instrument Rating – AVIA320*
- Commercial Pilot Certificate – AVIA325, 326 & 327*
- Commercial Single Engine Add-On Rating – AVIA331*
- Flight Instructor Certification – AVIA420*
- Flight Instructor Instrument Certification – AVIA422 (1 Credit)* or AVIA423 (3 Credits)*
- Multi Engine Instructor Certification – AVIA441 (1 Credit)* or AVIA443 (3 Credits)*
* Courses noted with the asterisk (*) above are the only courses authorized by the Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”) for application of GI Bill® and/or VA funding by Web Enabled Approved Management System (“WEAMS”) institutions.
Liberty University is proud to serve the men and women of the U.S. military and offers the following benefits:
- College Credit for Military Training
- GI Bill®/Veterans Affairs Benefits
- Military Scholarships
- Tuition Assistance For more information, visit www.Liberty.edu/MilitaryAffairs
- Yellow Ribbon Program: Liberty University is a partner in the Yellow Ribbon program, which allows eligible students to continue their studies once their annual GI Bill® funding has been exceeded.